Surrounded by buildings that stand out for their design, such as the Agbar Tower, the DHUB Museum or the Encants Nous.
15 minutes away from one of the main tourist attractions of Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia.
Accesses and car parks
- Tram: LineT4 (Auditori/ Teatre Nacional)
- Metro: Marina (Line 1); Monumental (Line 2); Bogatell (Line 4)
- Bus (Lines 6, 7, 54, 62,92, V21, H12 – Night Bus (N0, N2, N3, N7, N11)
- Train: Arc de Triomf. Rodalies R1, R3, R4. Clot . Rodalies R2
- Bike: Bicycle park in front of the L’Auditori. Bicing: Estació c. Padilla, 15
Park at BSM Plaça de les Arts (Padilla, 159) or BSM Mercat dels Encants (Castillejos, 158)
You can enjoy the Concert Rate of € 6.45 (up to a maximum of 5 hours) and if you download the SMOU app, you will have a special price of € 4.95.
Download the SMOU app!
Smou is Barcelona’s personal transport app that can be downloaded free of charge on Android and IOS devices. To obtain the L’Auditori Special Concert Price, download the Smou app and activate the agilPark service. It uses automatic number plate recognition to allow you to enter and leave the car park without having to go to the ticket machine, paying via your mobile.
We also suggest you to discover
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays closed.
Ticket: € 6. Reduced: € 4.50
Free: On the first Sunday of each month and every Sunday after 3 pm. OBC subscribers have free admission the same day of the concert.