Surrounded by buildings that stand out for their design, such as the Agbar Tower, the DHUB Museum or the Encants Nous.
15 minutes away from one of the main tourist attractions of Barcelona, La Sagrada Familia.
Accesses and car parks
- Tram: LineT4 (Auditori/ Teatre Nacional)
- Metro: Marina (Line 1); Monumental (Line 2); Bogatell (Line 4)
- Bus (Lines 6, 7, 54, 62,92, V21, H12 – Night Bus (N0, N2, N3, N7, N11)
- Train: Arc de Triomf. Rodalies R1, R3, R4. Clot . Rodalies R2
- Bike: Bicycle park in front of the L’Auditori. Bicing: Estació c. Padilla, 15
The nearest car parks and with reduced rates are:
- Pl. de les Arts B:SM (Padilla, 159), up to 5 hours maximum: 6.15 € - This car park will be closed for improvement jobs until January 15
- Els Encants B:SM (Castillejos, 158), up to 5 hours maximum: 6.15 €
We also suggest you to discover
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday, from 10:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Saturdays and Sundays, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. Mondays closed.
Ticket: € 6. Reduced: € 4.50
Free: On the first Sunday of each month and every Sunday after 3 pm. OBC subscribers have free admission the same day of the concert.